Swansea Consulting Toronto, Canada
Index Home Ex page Info. Links Commercial links
About Hazardous Location Equipment, Courses, Seminars, Technical Papers etc.
News Updated Dec. 4, 2002
Non-frame pages no longer updated, please see http://www.hazloc.com/news-frames.htm
Feb. 13, 2003
Back to Ex page
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance in Hazardous Locations: A one day technical workshop on the requirements in Sections 18 & 20 of the Canadian Electrical Code. Future dates are:-
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Jan. 31, 2003 Burlington, Ontario, Canada Feb. 17, 2003 London, Ontario, Canada Mar. 5, 2003 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Mar. 28, 2003
For information call (800) 463-6727 or http://learningcentre.csa.ca/main_en.asp and register online at www.csa-international.org or CSA Hazloc Seminars at this shadow site for immediate download of pdf document.
- CSA Canadian seminars on Hazardous Locations: Design, Installation and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations. Future dates are:-
Edmonton, Alberta March 20 - 21, 2003 Vancouver, B.C. March 24 - 25, 2003 Winnipeg, Manitoba April 3 - 4, 2003 Regina, Saskatchewan April 7 - 8, 2003 Toronto, Ontario May.1 - 2, 2003
- CSA / FM US seminars on Hazardous Locations: Design, Installation and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations. Future dates are:-
Irvine, Ca Feb. 6 - 7, 2003 Houston, Tx Feb. 10 - 11, 2003 Chicago, Il March 6 - 7, 2003 Milwaukee, Wi March 10 - 11, 2003
For information call (800) 463-6727 or http://learningcentre.csa.ca/main_en.asp and register online at www.csa-international.org or www.fmglobal.com
(Click FM / CSA Hazloc seminar brochure at this shadow site for immediate download of pdf document.)
- HazardEx: The Event - A conference led event to be held in Coventry, West Midlands on 19 - 20 February 2003.
- HazardEx: The Journal - A quarterly publication being distributed to 8,000 readers.
- HazardEx: The Website - This portal website, is dedicated to the provision of Hazardous Area Information.
- Sira's statement after EECS closed by the HSE. Sira is currently trying to establish how a suitable service for EECS customers can be maintained in the UK, with the demise of the organisation. See also Latest Breaking News.
- Link to TCCExEE added to the Hazloc.com Agencies Table.
TCCExEE - Testing Certification Center of Explosion Protected Electrical Equipment carries out all certification works of explosion protected equipment for Russia, Baltic countries, Moldova, Byelarus, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries.
TCCExEE was represented by its Director Abram Pogorelsky at World Conference on Industrial Applications of Electrical Energy - Extended IEEE IAS Annual Meeting. His report concerning: "The maintenance admission procedures of imported explosion protected electrical equipment to the explosive atmospheres of Ukrainian factories" can be found at http://tccexee.bizland.com/map.htm.
- Update about the proposed US participation in the IECEx Scheme have been added to the UL - Hazloc pages.
- UL - General Overview of EU Directives including UL's European Assistance for Hazardous Locations, Overview of Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Directives and Compliance with EU Directives.
|Index||Home||Ex page||Info. Links||Commercial links|